VOLKL NZ BIG MOUNTAIN COMP STILL ON HOLD

17 08 2010

Due to bad weather the VOLKL NZ Freeski Open Big Mountain comp is still on hold and has been postponed until further notice. Tomorrow the event crew are going to assess the Motatapu chutes in the morning, and make a call weather for the rest of the week. They have been negotiating for an alternate venue, however its unclear what is going to happen with the next front tomorrow afternoon. Is it going to rain…or is it going to snow?PRAY FOR SNOW and good conditions!!!

Motatapu chutes. Judges view point.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: